Prototype CNC Plastic machining from Plastex Precision gives our clients the ability to design and test parts very quickly at an affordable price. With improved turn-around times and cost effectiveness it is no wonder why Plastex Precision is the most requested prototype CNC plastic machining solution in Texas! Plastex Precision has the most experienced and qualified plastic CNC machinist in our industry and offer insight and technical knowledge to help you revise your solution in real time, helping you make design changes and customizations to your product to meet your needs for a quality deliverable in a short amount of time.
Our extensive background in plastics and plastic machining is irreplaceable. We help our clients to understand various facets of plastics engineering such as tensile and flexural limits, thermal consideration and other factors that yield quality finished products. Our standards for quality and tolerance are impeccable. If you are looking for a quick turn-around on a prototype or you have settled on your design and would like to take your part or product to production, Plastex Precision Plastic Machining can help you get the job done right!
When our clients contact us for rapid CNC plastic machining for their prototypes, form and fit, fixtures, and jigs for specific applications we go to work utilizing highly technical processes of plastic milling and turning on state-of-art CNC machines designed specifically for plastics. Because of our in depth knowledge of plastic machining and plastic materials in general, we understand what works best for our clients application. Often times our clients tap in to our knowledge in the design phase and the results of our material selection consultations are both cost effective and time effective in producing a finished product that useful right off the starting line.
Our CNC plastic machining services are second to none. We take great pride in serving our clients and employ best practices on every piece we machine. At Plastex Precision we are able to provide production levels for immediate output or short-run production for parts or projects that require a rapid turn-around.
Plastex Precision Is Unlike Any Other Prototype CNC Plastic Machining Shop.
Functional Prototypes for Plastic Machining
- We use the highest quality materials that are specific to your application
- Our material selection is based on accurate assessments of your specific need
- We adhere to high mechanical and physical tolerances on every part
- All of our completed parts are ready to use, fully functional and ready for mechanical use
Rapid Development for Plastic Machined Parts
- With the right tools any plastic machining job is accessible and we have the right tools for the job
- We stage your designs for rapid deployment for machining your plastics
- Our CNC plastic machines are state-of-art and capable of outperforming their human counterparts
Tight Tolerances for Precise Plastic CNC Machining
- Without exception we aim to produce plastic machined parts that are extremely accurate
- We bank on specific plastic machined part accuracies within tolerances of +/-.005”
- If more precise tolerances are required we can accommodate your needs
Plastex Precision’s Value Is Unparalleled
- Plastex offers the best and most affordable solutions for plastic prototype production
- At a much lower production cost of injection molding, our plastic machining service is superior
- Because of the techniques we use our finished products are superior to 3d printing functionality
Only Quality Materials Grace Our Plastic CNC Machines
- Plastex Precision offers a diversity of plastic materials where many shops are incapable
- Unlimited variety of plastic materials for prototype CNC plastic machining applications
- We are able to comply with material needs as basic as those for commodities or more complex engineer grad plastics
- Here are just a few of the plastics we introduce to production for our client applications